The annual election of members to the PMI Heartland Board of Directors will be conducted this coming August and nominations are now being accepted for the following Board positions due for election to the January 2017 – December 2018 term.
- Vice President Membership
- Vice President Professional Development
- Vice President Programs
A description of each position and a Leadership Policy link, that contains commitment and eligibility requirements, are provided below.
Barb Hurst, PMP, has been appointed as Chair of the Nominating and Election Committee to manage the nominating and election process and is the primary contact for members.
- Position(s) to be nominated
- Why do you want the position?
- Why are you proud to be a PMI Heartland Chapter member?
- What skill or strength will you contribute most towards the Chapter’s success and how?
- Brief biography (2-3 sentences)
- Past Director or Board positions held at any PMI Chapter with dates served (if applicable)
- Head shot photograph (.jpg file format)