Happy Heart Month!
Fellow members, subscribers and visitors, with the 2014 start line behind us and charging our way to 2015, I encourage you to continue planning, striving, and accomplishing your personal and professional goals.
The 2014 Chapter Board held its first monthly meeting in early January and is working well together on plans for what we look to accomplish in 2014.
- Fill all open Chapter Leadership positions
- Modify the Chapter name to include Nebraska and drop the (NE) - help online search results
- Chapter booth at 2-3 local conferences/conventions - membership recruitment and marketing
- 2014 ProDev (Monday, September 15 - pending)
- 2015 financial viability planning - sustain reserves and protect against operational loss
- Grow Social Media communities - 100+ Facebook likes (as of January 31 we are close!), 300+ Twitter followers, 500+ LinkedIn members
The Chapter Leadership team is not yet complete as there are open Director opportunities to gain leadership experience and PDUs for PMP credential holders.
I invite you to join the board and me to work on our Chapter goals, operations and represent the Chapter. Our Chapter Leadership team will have a greater chance of being creative and successful to progress the Chapter when you are on the team! Please email a Chapter Board member or the volunteer inbox with interest to volunteer or any questions.
Reminder, 2014 is our year for Engagement.
- Engage our members – communication, inclusion and participation
- Engage our community – corporate and institutional outreach, marketing and sponsorship
- Engage our profession – education, resources, programs and events
Your Engagement Checklist.
Thank you members for your commitment to the Chapter.
Thank you subscribers and visitors for interest in our Chapter.
Hope to see you February 19 at the next Chapter Luncheon meeting.
Rod J. Hill, PMP
President, PMI Heartland Chapter
Chapter Voice/Text Mailbox 402-522-6376 (NEPM)
Please contact me as needed.